What's new and a Christmas special

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I recently parted with my Canon Rebel T1i. It was a bit of a sad farewell because my rebel and I have taken a lot of photos together, I started my business with that camera and captured many, many family memories with it. But with the addition of my new 60D in February and the fact that I only did one wedding this summer I couldn't justify keeping it. So with a sad feeling coming over me I packaged the rebel up and sent it on to it's next journey hopefully to capture someone elses cherished memories.

For the month of December I am offering at cost collagewalls for all of my clients for $70.00. When I saw these, I knew they were perfect for the kind of photography I do. Multiple photos grouped as a collage, telling a story about the incredible people I photograph. I can't imagine anything more perfect.

With that I will close this post with some fall family fun that I got to photograph on a beautiful October day. Enjoy!







No comments :

Post a Comment