Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wow! It has certainly been awhile since I last posted on my blog! It has been a busy, remarkable year. We sold our house in Prince George and moved to Quesnel. My husband and I welcomed our baby boy, Liam Alexander into the world on August 11th. So needless to say it has been a whirlwind summer and just now things are beginning to slow down. I have been taking a zillion photos of Liam and I am trying to accomplish creating a scrapbook with a photo for each day of his first year :S The taking a photo a day of him is not the tricky part, scrapbooking all of them has proven to be difficult if not impossible. Somehow with all of this going on I have managed to squeeze in some client shoots since Liam was born. It is refreshing to get back behind the camera and not have a giant belly restricting my camera angles! Here are a few photos from the most recent shoots in Prince George from some of my favorite clients!

No comments :

Post a Comment