Sweet, sweet babes

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have baby fever. I have it so bad it's ridiculous, just ask my husband. I can't get enough of my own baby, other people's babies, unborn babies...it is really becoming a problem. I have been very fortunate in recent months to have the opportunity to photograph some adorable newborns. Firstly, back in December my longtime clients and friends Meagan and Jeff welcomed their second son into the world, a baby brother for Gabe. Julianne and Garett also welcomed their precious son into the world before Christmas and I had the pleasure of getting to know their family in early January. I also put out a call for a pregnant mama to be a guinea pig for me and so I got the opportunity to meet Brooke, who's expecting her second in April and her family. These little bundles of joy just warm my heart and make me want another baby. Here are some photos from those sessions, enjoy! Baby Cohen Proud big brother Gabe Sweet baby Blake Here are a few from Brooke's maternity session:

No comments :

Post a Comment